Silver: Up to 5 members
Gold: Up to 25 members
Platinum: Up to 50 members
Diamond: Up to 100 members
Emerald: Up to 250 members
Cancellations, Upgrades and Downgrades
Once purchased, you will receive an email with your PHA shop account details, subject heading: ‘Your Precision Health Alliance account has been created!’ Please ensure you follow the prompts to finalise your account set up by creating your password.
Once completed, to access your subscription please go to your Coaching Panel. Here you can manage your subscription, including cancelations and upgrades if you reach your client limit.
No lock in contract: Your subscription renews automatically on the 12 month anniversary of your purchase date. Your subscription can be canceled any time, please allow 7 days for this to take effect. Canceling your subscription does not cancel your license access, you can continue to use your license for the period you have paid for in advance. When you cancel your subscription, your license automatically cancels on the anniversary of your subscription date.
Please allow 5-7 days for changes to take place in your system and factor this time frame into your decisions if needing to upgrade.
To downgrade you must have the appropriate number of active licenses for the downgrade and cancel any additional active licenses. You will not be able to downgrade until this has been set up.
At the end of the above mentioned month, the amount of months remaining on the current License Tier will be pro-rata’d towards the new License Tier.
- For example, if a clinic has paid $6,997 for a 1-year Tier 1 License, and you upgrade during their 10th month. Their total monthly fee is calculated (ie. $6997/12 = $583.08/month) and the amount of 2 full months (month 11 and 12) are credited to the new Tier 2 License. The Tier 1 License continues until the end of Month 10. The new Tier 2 License starts at Month 11.
- In the event that an upgrade is performed before the end of the Tier 1 License period, the new monthly equivalent for the Tier 2 License will be calculated and applied for the remainder of the contract. For example, $583.08/mo was paid for 10 months for the Tier 1 License. There are 2 months remaining on the 1-Year contract = 2 months x $583.08/mo = $1,166.17 that has already been paid in full that now sits as credit. The final 2 months of the contract will be paid at the Tier 2 License rate, minus and pro-rata credit from the Tier 1 License. Tier 2 License equivalent is $13.500/12 = $1,125/mo; 2 months of Tier 2 LIcense = $2,250 = total owing for final 2 months of contract. A credit of $1,166.17 is applied (from Tier 1 License pro-rata), so the outstanding balance owing on the contract is $2,250 – $1,166.17 = $1,083.83.
If the contract period is complete, you can decide whether they want to pay month-to-month at the new License Tier (cancel anytime) or lock in another annual contract to reduce costs.
Please note: You can only upgrade/downgrade your subscription once in the calendar month.
NO REFUNDS: Purchases are final and are paid in advance for a 12 month period. Refunds are not provided for early subscription cancellation or for a late cancellation or lack of use of your license. When upgrading and downgrading your license, you will be credited at the pro-rate for your current license, see examples provided above
PHA Founding Member Introductory License rate:
- If you cancel your license after Jan 1st 2024, you forfeit your Introductory PHA Founding Member pricing offer and standard pricing comes into effect
- You can move your license tier up and down at the introductory promotion rate based on your needs. As long as you maintain a license at any tier, your Introductory PHA Founding Member pricing stays in tact for all tiers.
- If the contract period is complete, you can decide whether you want to pay month-to-month at the new License Tier (cancel anytime) or lock in another annual contract to reduce costs. You can cancel anytime if you pay monthly.
|Shae Yearly Practitioner License
Silver Yearly, Gold Yearly, Platinum Yearly, Diamond Yearly, Emerald Yearly